Re: SBM Elva MkIII Road America 50th Reunion

To: StanBMason@aol.com
Subject: Re: SBM Elva MkIII Road America 50th Reunion
From: zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:38:15 -0400
The weather was terrific.  I set a new personal record of 1:59 so that was also
a positive.  Very nice event.

On the other hand, I managed to get into a tire wall and crinkle the bonnet.
But that was not too bad considering Charlie Hall rolled his bugeye over a
couple times and sanded a huge flat spot on top of his helmet going up the
track upside down.

Gary Kropf
'59 Bugeye
aka Thicko 'Grenade' - Trying not to go off in '05

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting..Holy Shit!! What a
Ride!!"