Grattan first call

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Grattan first call
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:56:02 -0500 (CDT)
So, youse guys... who's goin?

Last word I heard was Hopper was being a good father and making sure all
goes well with first day of high school.

Elmo done blowed up at Blackhawk, and he hasn't done dick with it since,
so he's a no show... although I invited him to come drive the enduro.

Grenade and son will be there. Who else?

I'd hoped to get Red Arse race ready, but I was pissing up a rope with
that idea... so I'm changing the cam on Redrum, and adding a Speedweel
alloy radiator. I've also made up my attempt at a Grattan Proof exhaust
system... we'll see how that pans out.

This will be the maiden voyage of the slide in camper for the dually...
the Thicko Land Barge II.

No big Thicko party or music... looking forward to a relaxing, fast, and
safe trouble free weekend.

WST