[Thicko] Shameless pandering for University - NLBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: [Thicko] Shameless pandering for University - NLBC
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
Pardon the interruption but...
My company, a small veteran owned business called Kaney Aerospace, has been
spearheading an effort to attract a full residential campus branch of Embry
Riddle Aeronautical University to our home of Rockford IL. Our area is steeped
in manufacturing and was extremely hard hit by the recession, with unemployment
numbers exceeding Detroit's at times over the past 2 years at 19%. We are
coming back strong, and my own company has more than doubled its employment
over the past 6 months to more than 50 (the company is 4 years old, started
with 6 people!). Anyway, if you are local to the IL/WI area, I would appreciate
your support of our petition, online at:

http://www.rocktheair.com/#survey

Thanks -
Ron

Team-thicko@autox.team.net