Spring Insulaters

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Spring Insulaters
From: wickland@eng.adaptec.com (Steve Wickland x3128)
Date: Thu, 23 May 96 11:33:38 PDT
I got a call from Rick at Sunbeam Specialties regarding my post a
week or ago two regarding spring insulaters.  He was upset that I
said that they didn't work.  Well the truth is, they didn't work.
Could the reason be something other than the part?  May-be.
Do I think so?  No, I think that the rubber is too soft.

None of this changes my opinion of Sunbeam Specalties.  I have
purchased many parts from them and will continue to do so.  I have
been treated very well every time I have called or visited there and
have had good luck with all other parts I have purchased.

They're good folks, no question.  The spring insulators, make up
your own mind.

Steve W.