Re: Pro long

To: "Chris S. Mottram" <Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com>
Subject: Re: Pro long
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 22:57:42 +0100
Chris S. Mottram wrote:

> From: Chris S. Mottram@ECCI on 05/14/97 10:33 PM
>
> I know the Slick 50/oil additive issue has been beat here already
> but........
> Have any of you seen the Prolong  infomercial?  They add this stuff to a
> Viper and several other cars, drain out the oil, and drive/race them around
> for hours.
Gee, stop me if I'm wrong, but wasn't a product with the same name
advertized in "Playboy" in the '70's? Extended engine life wasn't it's
goal, but the use of your "Hot Rod" was!!!
Anyway, here's some more yuks.

English cars are some of the most incredible cars to drive when they're
running great. Unfortunately there's the other 364
days of the year.

Do you know why the English don't make computers? They can't get it to
leak oil.