rally round up

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: rally round up
From: "david duncanson" <catsclaws@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 97 03:51:27 UT
Well I'm still trying to come to terms with my puter
The following is a "scan" of Motoring News.
Tigers are starting to really turn in the results
And its not just Kynaston that's winning! Our own
"Fast lady"-----Jayne Wignall stunned the rallying world last year by winning
outright the Corsican Rally -------
the first outright win in a Rootes Group car since
Rosemary Smith won the TULIP rally in 1965!!!!!!

FOR most of the day the battle for
         the lead of the Mid-Wales Historic
         Stages was a close contest between
         the  Porsche  911  of  Roger