Rally round-up

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rally round-up
From: Bill Rogers <milward@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 17:07:02 -0700
It is surprising to find someone else interested in Historic rallying.
Having rallied in the '60's in the UK and European Internationals, I have
done a couple of historic events in the last few years (Cooper S not
Tiger).  The site to check is the Safety Devices Challenge page at
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/hy24/histchal.htm.  It includes
a picture of Kynaston's rally Tiger.  My old navigator (and builder of my
rally Mini) has a son who is leading the Championship navigating Richard
Hudson-Evans.  I also rallied Julian Chitty's ex-works ex-Alan Fraser
Sunbeam Rapier on some Brit events and have photos if anyone is restoring
one.  Also beaten by Rosmary Smith more than once!
Bill Rogers