Re: windshield washer routing

To: joe brackin <joetiger@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: windshield washer routing
From: Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 20:45:27 -0400
joe brackin wrote:

> Can someone describe the routing for the windshield washer tubing. Mine
> had been mostly removed so all I have are a couple pieces for clues.

Joe:
The routing is quite simple (on my car, at least).

Along the right side of the engine compartment, behind the wiring
harness, turning along the firewall, and through the first available
hole (a grommet goes there) right next to the attachment point of the
support that connects the firewall to the wheel well.  Thence behind the
dash to the far left where the pump is located.
--

Rick Hoefle 1964 Tiger B9470508 - HIS
            1969 MGC            - HERS