" Prince of Darkness"

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: " Prince of Darkness"
From: tim morin <tigert@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 97 22:47:14 PDT
To all subscribers!
      I'm trying to locate some Micro Fiches from the notorious "Prince =
of
Darkness"  from 1950 to 1969.  Don't laugh!!  It is out there!!  I need =

a method to cross ref. these Lucas P/N's.  Even  Lucas books would
work!  I do have some, but need more to make it easer!
                                                               Thanks!
                                                               Tim Morin
                                                                Frederick=
sburg, Tx.