Re: Speedo Problem

To: richards@northcoast.com, hartsell@thegrid.net, larryall@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Speedo Problem
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 22:57:51 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-05 18:50:54 EDT, richards@northcoast.com writes:

<< On Fri, 04 Jul 1997, Harold Hartsell <hartsell@thegrid.net> wrote:
 >Larry Allbritton wrote:
 >
 >> The speedometer in the Mk1 does not show the proper speed.  As a
 >> matter
 >> of fact sometimes it jumps up to 70 and stays there even when the
 >> car is not moving.
 >
 >My Mk 1 has acquired the same problem.
 >
 >Harold
 >B9470535 >>

Guys,
May I suggest Palo Alto Speedo?  Their number is 415-323-0243.  They can
rebuild and calibrate your speedo in around a week for a reasonable price.
 If your car has a different rear end ratio,  they can make your speed read
your ACTUAL speed instead of that bogus speed you keep showing the girls....

Regards, Ray