Re: 1 wire alternator

To: Jim Parent <jimparent@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: 1 wire alternator
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 20:38:29 +0100
Jim Parent wrote:

> Has anyone any experience instaling a single wire alternator in thier
> Tiger?  Good, bad or ugly?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim
> B9470139
Jim; The GM unit works very nice! You'll have to make a couple of
brackets ( I cut up and rewelded  the Mr. Gasket universal ones.)
I had to change over to the SVO dip stick to clear the Alt., but that
may have been because of the 302 in the car. It took a weekends worth of
spare time to install, but the pay off is better lights, and you get
enough juice to power a really hot electronic ignition.