Re:

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:
From: "Jeremy Fox" <jdf149@email.psu.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 12:47:05 +0000
Hey...don't know if anyone is interested, but I saw a quite cheap for
sale ad for a sunbeam.  The person posting it was posting it for a
friend and didn't have more info, but I will relay what I do know.  I
imagine from the price range that it's probably pretty much an
Alpine, probably in need of alot of TLC, or maybe good for parts.

This car needs a complete resto. Its a
neat little car, very few around. I posted this for a friend who
simply wants it gone from his lot. $250 will take it Im sure.
 Call him direct at 602-780- 0268. He will be out till the 11th,
 just got married the  4th.  THanks,

Hope it helps someone,

Jeremy