Re[2]: Tigers !!!

To: modtiger@engravers.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net, richards@northcoast.com
Subject: Re[2]: Tigers !!!
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 97 12:09:54 EST

     I thought this list is about a car, in particular the Sunbeam Tiger.
     You guys get too philosophical and serious at times.
      It's time for me to contemplate my existance and life experience. I
     need to find my place in the universe.  My inner child needs to roam
     freely.  I think, there for I am.  Why does oil drip on my driveway in
     random patterns?  Can I view the oil drops as a sign of my place in
     the order of things?
     Excuse me, I got carried away.

     Maharishi Jeff