Re: Battery box

To: VeloKos@aol.com, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Battery box
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 19:49:10 -0700
No molded in fake lug nuts on mine.  Tom Ballou suggested that my covers
might be from a late 50s' Jaguar, European market.  I'm still trying to
check this out.  Anyone know where on the web I might find pictures of cars
that fits that description?

At 02:39 PM 7/16/97 -0400, VeloKos@aol.com wrote:
>Does anyone know of a source for a battery box for my Series 2 ?
>The rest of the sheet metal's rust-free, so I assume it's from so many leaky
>batteries.  Has anyone else run into this problem?
>
> I'm also still looking for a set of original hubcaps, as the ones I have are
>the same as were described in the post of a few days ago: lion-esque figure
>in the middle, molded in fake lug nuts, etc...
>E-mail me @ Velokos @ aol if you've got some.
>
>thanks all
>john

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       '79 Spitfire
                       Yamaha Seca 900 (aka XJ900RK)