Re: CAT Newsletter

To: RZIMM@hhh.umn.edu
Subject: Re: CAT Newsletter
From: "Robert L. Norton" <rlnorton@alumni.caltech.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 14:23:10 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry about the delay.  Yes, we held the issue for one week
in order to get Tigers United in.  At that point Steve and I
thought it best to just call this a July-August issue.
Then the lead printer got back from his vacation and didn't
think that his boys had done as good a job as they should have on
the color, so he had them redo the color.  They finally finished
today and I'll  get them in the mail Monday.  Hopefully this
issue will be worth the wait.

Bob