Re: manifold and carb choice

To: Jim Parent <jimparent@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: manifold and carb choice
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:06:26 -0700
At 12:26 AM 7/22/97 -0400, Jim Parent wrote:
>Joe,
>
>I had exactly that combo on my 260 and moved it to my 302.
>
>I was, and am, happy with it.
>
>The 302 required rejetting the carb; no big deal.
>
>With a Edelbrock 1000cfm triangular air cleaner it cleared the hood with
>either engine.
>
>Can't say how it would fit on your car.  "Should be" OK.
>
>Only other thing I did was switch to an electric choke.
>
>Regards,
>

>Jim
>B9470139

Jim,

Sorry for 'dissing the Edelbrock air cleaner....just my experience.

Interesting you should mention an electronic choke.....did not know one was
available.  Would certainly make my cold hearted beast easier to drive
right away. Could you possibly share the details with the group on the
electronic choke, or is this a stupid question that everyone knows about
but me??  Look at it this way, beats the heck outta re-hashing Tigers United!!

Thanks,

Allan
B9472373  (Yup! a distant relative wants to know....)