First part installed!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: First part installed!
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 18:56:55 -0800
I finally started reassembly of my Tiger!  The first part to back on the
body shell was the rear half of the wiring harness.  I previously cleaned,
painted and installed new seals in the rear end but since it isn't
installed onto the body/chassis I don't count it.  I spent about a week of
my holiday rummaging around my home for parts.  I made a list of what I
can't find and thankfuly it is quite short.  It really feels good to be
over the hump on the restoration!  All those out there who might be
despairing as to whether it will ever get done (back together) should just
keep plugging away.  I went through a period when I thought it would never
happen but I now know it will get done!

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        '97 Crown Vic LX
                       Yamaha Seca 900 (aka XJ900RK)
                       '79 Spitfire
                       1966 LTD