EZ Fix

To: tiger <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: EZ Fix
From: Scott Lampert <scottpmc@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 10:37:06 +0000
Well first i want to thank you all for the info on my lack of ability to
get into first gear. As it turns out when I got a chance to pull the
shift boot to see what was going on, the two bolts holding the shifter
to the linkage were loose. so that was a ez fix.

Next, I don't know how many Tiger owners also own Panteras, like my
self, but each time I work on both I find more things to be similar.
Here a some things that Tiger's and Pantera's have in common, if you
have any to add send them in.

1 Both are named after a type of cat
2 Both are powered by Ford
3 Both are known to have cooling problems
4 Both are known to have front end problems
5 Both have lucas parts in them
6 Both were owned by Chrysler
7 BOTH ARE VERY FUN TO DRIVE !!!

Scott   65 MK1 B9472628 TAC#82