Yada, yada, yada, etc...

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Yada, yada, yada, etc...
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@kibo.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 14:48:13 -0800 (PST)
 Hi Bob,

 Lets see if I can explain myself better mmmmmm???

 If one looks at a tiger or alpine rotor one will notice that the rotor
slopes back toward the spindle (everybody with me???) It does this from
the point that it is bolted to the hub. What Mr Spencer did was bolt the
rotor on backwards then adjust the caliper position outwards to fit on the
rotor (still with me??) he then used Alpine steering arms pointed forwards
and bent way out towards the rotor. The dust cover was hacked off except
for the very front where he riveted a homemade scoop for the rotor. He had
to use specially offset rims (Halibrads) to fit over his revised front
end. Yada Yada Yada!!!
p.s.
that was funny bob!!!
I almost fell out of my chair