Re: COLOR OF TOP BOWS

To: xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz
Subject: Re: COLOR OF TOP BOWS
From: Dave McDermott <dave.mcdermott@cusys.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 18:17:19 -0700
        Karl,

        Powder painting is great and I have used it a lot on the suspension
pieces. Normally with suspensions each part is separate even the washers
etc. On the soft top bows did you have to disassemble all the pieces or
could they handle the full assembly. Seems like it would be difficult for
them with all the moveable pieces.

        Dave