RE: LBC *&*^! (?)

To: "Bill Goebner" <wgoebner@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: LBC *&*^! (?)
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 12:24:40 -0700
Bill,

Do you mean LBC or SBC??  If you are looking for the meaning of the acronym
LBC, it means "Little British Car" often used to refer to just about any
Brit sports car.  In relation to Tigers, I prefer the LCBM which someone
smarter than me coined on the list a while ago.....meaning "Little Car, BIG
Motor."  Occasionally coining acronyms myself, it is my preference to refer
to my Tiger as: "FLBC / BFM"  Bet you can figure that one out.

With regard to SBC, the only thing I think that may refer to is "Sunbeam -
British Car".   Or, possibly: "Sex Before Church" which is something we
catholic's get in trouble for, especially if we tell.  Definitely good for
10 Hail Mary's, 2 Our Father's and an Act of Contrition.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373