Blue Light Special - CT Tiger Needs a Home

To: Sunbeam Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Blue Light Special - CT Tiger Needs a Home
From: rhoefle@ctlinc.com (Rick Hoefle)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 13:50:36 -0400
Thanks to Rich Atherton's efficiency, the following ad of mine appeared
here on the list yesterday before I had the chance to do it myself:

        [Rick Hoefle]

        The asking price listed is my General Public price for the car.
For anyone on the Sunbeam lists, though, who I KNOW would love, honor,
and cherish the car like I have, I offer the car for 12K, not 14K (no
dickering, please).

        I know, it seems a little self-defeating.  You would think a guy
off the street would be willing to pay less not more.  But only you, my
fellow listers, know that I would part with it for this price, and it is
peak 'Beaming weather right now.

        Anyway, the car is in decent shape, I drive it as often as it is
sunny, and the engine is strong.  I won't take up any more bandwidth
here to describe it...call or email for more details.

        As for the LAT70's, they are the first type mentioned in The
Book of Norman (i.e., correct for the car), but I have only two spinners
for them (the repros are nicer anyway).

        If you call, either ask for Rick or dial my extension directly
(306) and either talk to me or my voicemail.

        Thanks for your attention!

        Rick Hoefle