Re: cooling off

To: "Brian E. Farkas" <befarkas@ncsu.edu>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: cooling off
From: "Bill and Carol Rogers" <milward@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 17:29:09 -0700
Nonsense Brian - you go right ahead with the technical stuff.
        1.  There are enough technical people people on the list to make an
apprciative audience.
        2.  It makes a change from some of the (I was going to say drivel) less
technical stuff.
        3.  Cooling has to be one of the top Tiger issues.
Bill Rogers