Wheels & Wings Canceled

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels & Wings Canceled
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 04:13:13 -0800 (PST)
Dear British Car Meet Enthusiasts,

I am sorry to have to inform you that the British Wheels & Wings get
together at the Santa Monica Museum of Flying has been canceled. To be
blunt, the City of Santa Monica, CA has set so many fees and requirements
on the organizers and the vendors and the attorneys for the Museum's parent
company had so many concerns and demands that we would have been putting on
a totally different event than what we had planned.

While we tried to work things out, time was slipping away (that is why we
changed the date from April to June). Sad to say, we are pretty set in the
way we like to do things and the Museum folks had their reasons and the
city of Santa Monica are a bunch of greedy bastards . . . . . . . . .

So, we'll keep in touch and see you in September in Palo Alto and October
at Woodly Park and let you know about anything British car oriented in
California.

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Journalist/Appraiser