RE: Looking for information on "Maxwell Smart's" Tiger.

To: "'Bennett Cullen-P21988'" <Cullen_Bennett-P21988@email.mot.com>,
Subject: RE: Looking for information on "Maxwell Smart's" Tiger.
From: Chris Thompson <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:03:40 -0500
There was an article in the TE/AE newsletter about a year ago about the Maxwell
Smart tiger.  It seems there were two, except that one was an Alpine.  The
Alpine was the one with the periscope, radar, spring loaded bumpers, rear oil
sprayer and cannon that opened from the hood (never fit that under the hood of
a tiger!).  The article claimed that a real Tiger was used for the chase scenes
and mentioned only one...

Chris Thompson
Executive Vice President
Recognition Research, Inc.