TIGER MAN DOWN-----UPDATE--- PLEASE READ THIS ----IMPORTANT!!!

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TIGER MAN DOWN-----UPDATE--- PLEASE READ THIS ----IMPORTANT!!!
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 10:51:26 -0700
To Ken & all...
Thank you for the box with the steering arms, for Dale's benefit, You and
all the gang that have come together for Dale's benefit are VERY special, I
appreciate the help.
I have turned over the duties and fund raising to Al Denson at this point,
as I myself just got some very bad news, my surgery I had on my back 18
months ago, has failed, the steel rod in my back has broken.
I am now headed back for surgery on April 19th, and face 8-10 months of
recuperation.
Al has done a remarkable job, he has managed to get many corporate
sponsorships so far, and the Buttonwillow race, that will be held on the
Weekend of April 30th, will be dedicated to our Buddy Dale, all entries @
25.00, for all Tiger folks, will benefit directly to Dale 1/2 of the
amount,so please mention at the gate when you enter, that you are there fore
DALE AKUZSEWSKI (did I spell it right??)
At this event Al will have his HUGE motorhome set up, and there will be a
silent auction on TONS of cool stuff, including:

** An Edelbrock sponsored brand new intake manifold.
** A signed baseball by Nolan Ryan.
** Many sports memorabilia signed items.
** Racing letterman's jackets.
** Jeff from Tiger Technologies has pledged a Carbon fiber race hood LAT
model.
** An entry wit all the benefits to the annual Tustin Thunder race weekend
(a $ 250.00 value)
** A box of assorted Tiger parts from TEAM TIGER back East..
** A pair of NEW racing steering Arms from Ken Mattice.
** A box of assorted parts NEW from me as well.

There is way to much to mention, I sure hope all of you are able to attend,
and show your support for ONE of our own, your outpouring of care, has shown
and we all appreciate the help, not to mention Dale & his lovely family..

Please see your CAT April news letter for further details, and as a bonus
*** DALE himself may be able to make an appearance out there to say hi to
everyone.
He will not be racing, mind you, but might be able to have his wife drive
him out there for a while..
I will be thinking of all of you from my hospital bed..

Again, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! & best wishes for a HAPPY EASTER & Passover
!!

Warm regards,
Jan S-E Harde
Monkey Bikes and Mini Trail *FUN*  : http://www.monkeybike.com