New Tiger Owner

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: New Tiger Owner
From: Alpdavegre@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 22:07:27 EDT
Listers,

I am a Newbie, but have been on the list for a while. Have lots of Alpines
but this is a first for a Tiger. I bought a Mk 1 1965 basic basket case.
Missing parts of course.
Parts needed:
                        HEHE Top loader Trans with shifter
                                1 Motor mount bracket to frame
                                Complete radiator & surge tank
                                Both exhaust manifolds
                                Speedometer & Tachometer
                                Remote oil filter parts (have nothing but a
hole in block where it
would go)
                                Water pump pulley & fan

Please contact me if you have any of these parts.
Thank-you.
David Green
Tucson, Az.
Suni 3 bound with an Alpine!