Expansion Tank

To: Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Expansion Tank
From: Douglas Clark <Dclark@microcide.com>
Date: 06 Apr 99 14:33:49 -0700
The List,

Once again my Tiger roars...I recently got my MK1a running. I purchased this
car about 3 months ago (it has not run for over 18 years). Now that the engine
is finally running several things need replacing before I can drive it. One of
these items is the expansion water tank. The tank I have is covered with cracks
and thus failed a pressure test. I've called Sunbeam Specialties and the person
I talked to had no suggestions on a replacement. Does anyone make these things
any more? Any ideas on a temporary replacement? Or a way to fix the one I have?
The days are getting long and the weather warmer...I really want to drive this
car with the top down!
Doug