Car show photos

To: Dave Green <Alpdavegre@aol.com>,
Subject: Car show photos
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:32:31 -0600
--------------C20E9980C1569F9683B34067

Hey Gang,

The 8th annual British Car Days conducted by the British Motorcar Club
of Southern New Mexico (BMCSNM) was held last weekend.

There was once again a Sunbeam class, this year consisting of Robert
Abernathy's Alpine, Dave Green's Alpine, Janet Cobb's Alpine, and my
Tiger. "Best of Class" deservedly went to Dave Green's immaculate Glen
Green 1960 Alpine.

I will try to prepare a "long(ish) post" regarding the show when I get
back from a short trip to Austin (gotta get me some bobbyque) we are
about to embark on (taking the Subaru and leaving the laptop this time).
Meantime, I have posted some photos from the show (including some shots
of the 'Beams) on the BMCSNM website. The shots you will be interested
in (if any) will be in the three photo albums labled "1999 British Car
Days."

Go to:  Welcome To British Motorcars of Southern New Mexico

If that does not appear as a "hotlink" the actual URL is:

http://comm.excite.com/comm/area/pw/welcome/main.asp?cid=.Z29o9og8AGG&cc=foo

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA