Re: inquiry 042999a

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>, <larry.wright@usop.com>
Subject: Re: inquiry 042999a
From: "Warwick Jones" <tigers@warwick.powernet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 06:34:53 +0100
As an outsider to any of the American clubs, I would have thought this list
would have been an editors dream, you have ready made questions and answers
that you can lift straight into the newsletters for all the other members
who do not have / want access to this list!

Coupled with the fact that the diversity of problems encountered might well
be greater due in part to the "nothing is a problem" attitude of the list
generating smaller enquiries (with immediate answers) that people would not
normally bother a newsletter Q&A page with,  where the response period is
months rather than hours!

Regards

Warwick Jones
England