RE: Who is this guy?

To: "'tiger technologies'" <tartanad@ix7.ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: RE: Who is this guy?
From: "Frank P. Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 20:53:36 -0700
I hope no one is rude enough to honor this unreasonable request.  I fell that
people have every right to retain their anonymity on the Internet.  If you
can't deal with that I suggest you refrain from conducting heated debates with
people you don't know.  If PMUSS pissed you off isn't enough to know that you
think he/she is an ass hole and leave it at that?  Perhaps you pissed him/her
off and he/she doesn't want to have anything more to do with you.  If that is
the case then it would be the right thing to do to just leave 'em alone.

I can't believe you asked for this information in public.  You have some stones
 my good fellow.