Re: Re: The Crime

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: The Crime
From: "The Charltons" <charlton@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 08:53:36 -0500
Sorry to butt in on the argument, but seeing the Austin reference got my
attention.  I have been actively looking for a Tiger and live in the Austin
area.  Any for sale in the area?  If not, and a reader lives in the area,
could I come see your car to get some idea what to look for when I go to do
a buy?
Duncan

> This doesn't clarify much for me.  BTW, there is a nursery in Austin,
Texas