Re: SOS Photos

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: SOS Photos
From: mjb2@home.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:06:45 -0700
attention all restorers.  all this writing about etching primers is fine
for what you can see but what about what you cannot see.  make sure all
of you use POR-15 in ALL of the inside areas such as doors, trunks and
cockpit areas.  believe me, i have been using this product for 5 years
from shelbys to porsches and there is not anything better to seal the
metal from rust, period.  look in hemmings if you guys do not know what
i am referring to.  you won't be sorry. mike.