Soft top hard cover chrome

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Soft top hard cover chrome
From: Matthew P Bouchelle <mbouchel@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 23:53:00 -0400
I thought I'd ask if anyone had a chrome strip (yes just one) for the
passengers side Mk 1 hard cover for the soft top?  For some reason a PO
decided that that piece was unnecessary to pass along to later owners.  I
don't know why any of you would have JUST that piece but if you do, I now
know the reason (my car needs it).  If I can't find the single piece I
guess I'll need to purchase a set (people seem to usually sell them that
way) and leave the ones I have in the attic to collect dust.

Matt
B9472103 in more pieces in the garage
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.