S'beam Spec. Web/E-Mail Update

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: S'beam Spec. Web/E-Mail Update
From: Packertl3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 22:56:56 EST
Over a period of time, several listers have inquired about reaching Rick
electronically. I visited him today and got the following information. Below
is a link to his developing website - www.rootes.com. Rick told me his e-mail
address is sunsp19@pacbell.net. If Rick gave me his correct address, then I
cannot account for a different address (sunspig@idt.net) listed on the
website. I was not aware of the alternate address until reaching home and
cannot say conclusively which is correct. Rick indicated that he doesn't
usually check his e-mail until late at night. After taking action on actual
orders, it is not always possible for him to respond to all the other
miscellaneous inquiries. My feeling is that Sunbeam Specialties is still
largely a one-man show and, although Rick is beginning to plug into the web
world, telephone (either voice or fax) is still the most reliable way to
reach him. Hope this helps.
Terry Packer

 <A HREF="http://www.rootes.com/";>Sunbeam Specialties - Number 1 Source for
Rootes Sunbeam Alpine-Tiger Parts</A>