Doane Spencer

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Doane Spencer
From: SloMoIV@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:37:53 EST
Doane gave a lengthy tour of the Hollywood Sports Tiger at SUNI I in
Snowmass, CO in 1989.  It was all videotaped (along with other owner
interviews and event highlights) and sold afterwards in a 2-tape set.  Great
stuff!   He talked more about the Sports Car Graphic Alpine in 1994 at SUNI
II in Wisconsin, but the room was very dark, and apparently the videotape
taken didn't turn out, as no ever came forward to sell or distribute copies.

Dick Sanders
Seattle

P.S.  If anyone out there on the list took that SUNI II video, and it still
exists, please save it!  The audio alone makes it a keeper!