Re: Tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 02:45:05 -0800
John,
     Didn't want to type this over so I just pasted it in, I didn't send it to
the list yet:

Chris,
     No I.D.  No question it's a Tiger, but you have to think of it as a shell
just before dunking at a Redi-Strip -- not a bad idea actually for a car
that's been hit this hard.  There are no parts to go with it.  That's why I
considered it a good candidate for Chris's friend, who evidently has all the
parts.  But that's also why I asked him how wrecked the other car was -- might
be easier to fix his than mine.  I'm not discouraging you and I will try to
find the pictures I took and sent to a few people a couple of years ago.  But
this is really ideal for someone with a ruster with all the parts and existent
I.D. (and an Alpine for the front end of course).  Probably easier to fix this
in that instance and you'd have a really solid car when done.  And as I said,
there are other problems besides the front end hit.  With that caveat, if
you'd still like to see the pictures, let me know and I'll find them, scan a
few and send them to you.

                                                                   Chris

.....the 'car' is in Reno, easy to move since it's not very heavy.  I haven't
looked it over closely in years and it gets a pretty good dump of snow in it
every winter, but the floor pans used to be solid.  Norm said I could get  $5
or 600 dollars for the parts (tranny tunnel, etc.) if I cut them out, but I'd
rather sell it to someone who'd rescue it.  I'll spell out all the problems
and send pics if you want...let me know.

                                            Chris