[Fwd: Tiger's United XXV]

Subject: [Fwd: Tiger's United XXV]
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:11:32 -0800
Hello Everyone, again:

I apologize.  In my excitement to get the news out about TUXXV, I forgot
to give the toll free number to the Laurel Inn.  Here it is:
800-354-9831.
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:01:38 -0800
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
  <alpines@autox.team.net>, JimboAnder@aol.com, mtaylor@ea.com, "Bonnie,
  Rick & Trina" <catmbr@juno.com>
Subject: Tiger's United XXV
Sender: owner-alpines@autox.team.net

Hello Everyone:

Yes!  It's time. Make plans now to attend the 25th Tiger's United.  The
venue is the beautiful central coast area of the Monterey Peninsula,
June 28, 29 & 30th.  We are hoping that as many as possible previous
Lord Rootes winners will be able to attend this special Silver
Anniversary celebration.  Maria & Terry Taylor, Chair people for the
event, have put together a fantastic schedule in addition to the
competition.  If you are able to make it a day early, on June 27th,
there is a special tour of the Monterey Bay Aquarium and shopping and
sightseeing on Cannery Row.  Tiger Quiz and Rally are on June 28th,
Concours, BBQ and Swap Meet on June 29th, Autocross at the Marina
Airfield and Awards Banquet on June 30th. This area is a very historical
part of California and the Awards Banquet at the Steinbeck Center
includes a walk through of the Steinbeck Museum.

Headquarters for the event is the Laurel Inn in Salinas, CA at 801 W.
Laurel Drive. Call by June 8th and say you are with the Tigers United
Group.  The cost is $65.00 per night plus tax.  Don't wait until June
8th, however, because the rooms may already be booked.  The Monterey
Peninsula is a very popular vacation spot with special events every week
so do not wait.  Make your plans now for what promises to be a memorable
event.

Registration forms will be available in Tiger Tales, Tiger Tracks, and
the CAT web site.  Advance purchase of Short and Long Sleeved T-Shirts
and Sweatshirts commemorating the event will be included on the
registration form.  Be sure to read the Classification Guidelines for
Stock, Personalized and Modified classes.  The Guidelines have been
updated to include new enhancements and technology.

See you there.

Jane Sage
Registration TUXXV