Re: Long Legs

To: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Long Legs
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:11:40 -0500
Jim, I remember the Berkley, and yes it was a very small car.  I will
keep the lists advised of any success I make, with the seat change being
the first to try.  I now have 2 different seat companies with different
style seats, within a 50 mile radius, that I will try in my car.

The manufacturer is interested in the results.

One list member wrote that if you heat and move the brake and clutch
pedal, that the metal must be re anealed to provide the streangth
necessary.  This is a good reminder on any piece of metal that gets a
lot of stress.