Re: Polishing Wheels

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Polishing Wheels
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:10:36 -0700
Dunno how it's going to work on wheels that need serious help but I've used
Nevr-Dull on my brightwork (wheels, SS trim, bike frame) for the last few
years and it works great. For tougher jobs I usually go with a rubbing
compound first. Nevr-Dull is a polishing-compound-soaked fibery stuff that
comes in a dark blue/black can. You tear off a wad, scrub away, and then
wipe with a polishing cloth.

Regards,
Theo