Tiger Viewing in San Diego Area

To: <alcon@home.com>
Subject: Tiger Viewing in San Diego Area
From: Lbatman4U@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 00:59:53 EST
Dear Allan C. & Listers in the San Diego Area,
  I am visiting my brother in San Diego thru Friday. I would very much like to
look at a completed, drivable Tiger. I purchased mine disassembled and need
guidance as to where all the parts belong. I also need to enlist my wife's
approval, and think, if she saw a complete car, she would be more understanding
of the parts in the garage. I brought my digital camera along and can burn a CD
with lots of photos of your car for you in exchange.
   You can contact me at my brothers at <abatman@home.com> or call 619 421-0330
and wait for the answering machine to screen the call then leave a message. We
will answer or call you back.
   Larry from Wisconsin