Re: Cosby's Turbo Cobra

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Subject: Re: Cosby's Turbo Cobra
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:19:32 -0500
Steve & Scott,

    As someone who has a cellar littered w/a fairly complete run of Hot Rod
Magazines back to the 50s, I distinctly remember reading a page or two on that
Cosby Cobra back in the 60s. I never threw any of them away, so does anyone know
what issue it was in so I can check it out & stroll down memory lane again???
BTW---I think there are more auto mags in the cellars of America than national
Geographics---How else can a 30-40 year old "antique manuscript" be worth so
little $$$$---often less than what they charge at the newstand for a
contemporary
mag full of uninteresting Sports Utes & Trucks.
Al J.