SUNI

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: SUNI
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:51:41 EDT
Alright. Lets really start some spirited discussion.  Anyone
have any thoughts as to where SUNI IV should be held?
I had heard that Orlando in January or February was
considered.  Thankfully TE/AE voiced its opposition
due to the fact that no Midwest or east owners would
consider driving in the ice and snow.  I made the motion
that TE/AE go on record as not endorsing a site or
time that would require our member driving in the winter.
Since our President had already voiced that opinion, my
motion was tabled.

Is there a secret committee that is deciding where
it will be held??  How do I volunteer to be on it??

Personally would like to see it somewhere towards
the West.  SAAC has held several very successful
National meets at Las Vegas.  Also it should be
at an altitude where our cars and us can breathe
better.  Summer months in Vegas would be out.

This should keep the net going for a while.

Cold and windy in Chicago.  As the forecast said
'Comb-over alert'.

Dave Johnson B382002668(under repair) Aurora, IL