Re: The Prisoner vs 2001

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, cobra@scs.agilent.com
Subject: Re: The Prisoner vs 2001
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:46:06 EST
Your explanation of the evolutionary process fails my friend. You see, when
they made motorcycle helmets, seat belts and air bag mandatory, they removed
the last bastion of natural selection, hence, we have stopped all evolution
dead in it's tracks. In the ending of 2001 no rebirth as a super
being....just another "Consumers Digest" test dummy for the Suzuki Samurai
project. Why do people always make it so hard when it's really simple and
silly. Sit down, have a few Martinis and see the meaning of life.

Dokdor Mooonstoned