Re: manifold

To: "Roger Brother" <rogerbrother@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: manifold
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:52:11 -0800
Jim and Roger,

Now I am really confused on this LAT stuff!  The Steve Laifman website lists
several additions to the LAT lists that I have never seen.   It has other
"alpha" designations I have never associated with the LAT literature or
other LAT publications.

Where did the evidence come from to support these additional LAT options:
"LAT 42A, 46A, 59Y, 60T, 70BT, 75T, 75ST, 80C, 80T, 81T, 82T?"

What is really strange is that every one of these "new" LAT options listed
on Steve's site are devoid of any detailed description or link to a picture.
Steve does have descriptions and pictures for the familiar and well
documented LAT options as detailed in the BON and Factory publications.   Is
there a "Revisionist" among us?

tjj