Re: brake rebuild

To: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Subject: Re: brake rebuild
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:22:56 -0800
Frank Marrone wrote:

> Anyone know where one could but a tube of this stuff (or equivelant)?
>
> Frank

Stan,

I have found that British auto parts specialty stores, like the
Beck-Arnley chain, and even independent stores carry this in larger
tubes than the small packets that come with original Girling relpacement
rebuild kits.

Moss Motors is another British Cars specialty operation that is a likely
source <http://www.mossmotors.com/>   800-667-7872. They have a lot of
British Car parts that are NOT listed on their web site, and some that
are not in their catalogs.

Nobody is perfect.

If you have no luck with these sources, I will try Allan Moss's
ex-partner, and renowned MG-TC, TD restorer, Mike Goodman for his
advice. Let me know.
--
Steve Laifman