Brake Servo - clueless in Louisiana

To: "Tiger List \(E-mail\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Servo - clueless in Louisiana
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:24:04 -0500
I obtained a 5" Girling brake servo unit that I believe is correct for my
Tiger (at least it looks just like the drawings in the parts manual.  I
don't plan on actually using it, but I want to install it in the "empty" (if
you use the term loosely) space on the right side of the engine bay to
achieve a more original look.

I cleaned it all up and painted it black (according to TBON).  But when I
tried to install it, I got a real shock.  For the life of me, I can't figure
out where this thing will fit.  I can get it in the space, but it tangles in
the wiring harness and there doesn't appear to be any place to bolt it to
the car.

Help!  I need some good close-up pictures.  This is the downside of owning
the only Tiger in town (and one of a very few in the state) - nothing close
by to compare it to.

Jim Pickard
B9473298
Lafayette, LA