Re: Weird messages

To: Sencindiver Jim D NSSC <SencindiverJD@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Subject: Re: Weird messages
From: Jeff <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:27:45 +0100
Hi Jim,

you are correct, I have had numerous messages which have routed from
carlynerracing...(no offence taken carl) but appear in the inbox with a
different sender name.

Lou Meyers got a message supposedly from me which must have come from
someone else's PC.

regards

Jeff

In message <5D047A14E414D511A2A40008C75D7CA301C36D12@nssczeusex7.navsea.