Tigersunited.com Articles

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tigersunited.com Articles
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:12:52 -0700
Tigers,

Due to our recent down time, some may have been unable to reach our new
articles announced, or lost the e-mail with the links.

Therefore, here is a short list of newer articles, with a DIRECT TO PAGE
hot link.

Some light summer entertainment and education.

1) Derek White's Getrag 5 speed Transmission:
     <http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/pt-DWhiteGetRag1.asp>

2) Stu Brennan's electric windsheild washer conversion:
     <http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/rt-BrennanWasher1.asp>

3) Larry Paulick & Steve Laifman's 3 point seat belts:
    <http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/rt-PaulickLaifmanBelts1.asp>

4) Peter McDonald's contributed Tiger Factory Racing Options:
    <http://www.tigersunited.com/partss/pp-RootesGrpRacingDept1.asp>

5) Larry Paulick's Tiger Air Dam:
    <http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/pt-PaulickAirDam1.asp>

6) Larry Paulick's 4 point seat belts:
    <http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/pt-PaulickSchroth1.asp>

7) Steve Laifman's "Guide to Understanding Rootes Workshop Manuals":
    <http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/rt-Interpret.asp>

8) Curtis Fisher's TREMEC 5 Speed Transmission Installation;
    <http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/pt-CFisherTREMEC1.asp>

And not to forget FREE self-posted ads for Tiger Parts Wanted/Sale and
Tiger Cars Wanted/Sale located on the TigersUnited.com Forum.

To reach the FORUM, just click on "TIGER FORUM" in the top black bar, or
"Parts & Service" heading - "Classified Ads" .  Both links are on any page.

Have fun.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman