Re: ampmeter

To: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Subject: Re: ampmeter
From: JParlanti@genelogic.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:39:52 -0400
Eric,

I purchased a "Jaeger" voltmeter from Rick at Sunbeam Specialties a few
months back. I believe it's a reproduction or stylized version of what a
Jaeger voltmeter would look like. The workmanship is not bad although the
silk-screening of the gauge face is not as crisp as the originals. At any
rate, it's a nice, functional piece that works well in the dash. I believe
the cost was $75 and I'm sure Rick could fill you in on the details
regarding the manufacturer, etc. There are a couple shots of the gauge
visible in the article I wrote for the Tigers United site. If you would
like a more detailed shot, let me know and I'll email you directly.

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/rt-ParlantiDash1.asp

Thanks,

Joe
1966 Mk 1A
B382000026

Joseph V. Parlanti

Gene Logic Inc.

708 Quince Orchard Rd.
Gaithersburg, Md. 20878

Voice:    301-987-1754
Fax:       301-987-1804
Mobile:  301-461-0626
Email:    jparlanti@genelogic.com
Web:      www.genelogic.com

|         |           "Kathy and Erich |
|         |           Coiner"          |
|         |           <kathy.coiner@gte|
|         |           .net>            |
|         |           owner-tigers@auto|
|         |           x.team.net       |
|         |           06/23/2002 05:00 |
|         |           "Kathy and Erich |
|         |           Coiner"          |